Since its inception in 1871, Adelaide Oval has been widely regarded as one of the most picturesque sporting grounds in the world and attracts visitors in their thousands from within South Australia, interstate and overseas.
Prominently located as the centerpiece of the Adelaide CBD revitalised riverbank precinct, the Oval is home to cricket, football, concerts, functions and major events at the highest level.
Visitors can experience the Oval in a myriad of ways by going behind the scenes on an Adelaide Oval Tour, embarking on a sky high RoofClimb adventure to soak up spectacular views of the city and surrounds, or sampling the best of South Australia’s food and wine offering at the Hill of Grace Restaurant.
A $535 million redevelopment, completed in 2014, transformed Adelaide Oval into an exemplary modern stadium while retaining its considerable history and charm.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Public Toilet