The Adelaide Aquatic Centre is open 7 days, only closed on Christmas Day and has free car parking facilities available. The centre opening hours are: Weekdays 6.00am – 9.00pm and Weekends & Public Holidays 7.00am – 7.00pm.
There is a main pool for casual use and lap lanes, a diving pool with a 1 metre platform/springboard and a leisure pool with splash pads and water play equipment. The leisure pool has accessible lifts installed to ensure safe access for all. There is also a spa, sauna and steam room (for adults only).
There are two lawned areas with free electric BBQ facilities available within the Centre making it easy for families and friends to have a BBQ or a picnic after a swim or workout.
Additional BBQ facilities are also available in the adjacent Park Lands.
Also, nearby is the Bush Magic Playground, which will particularly appeal to younger children who love the many interactive play elements. A Liberty Swing is one of the many features provided in the Playground.
The Adelaide Aquatic Centre also offers a creche, fitness centre, group fitness classes, personal training, physiotherapy, swim school programs, memberships, kids parties and has a swim shop and café.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Coach Parking
- Picnic Area
- Public Telephone
- Public Toilet
ACTIVITIES YOU CAN ENGAGE IN