Catering to all visitors alike, Abode Murrumbateman features 50 stylishly appointed studio rooms, large flexible foyer spaces, communal kitchen facilities and a guest lounge.
Conveniently located adjacent to the Murrumbateman Village Centre, the hotel is only a few minutes walk to local farmers markets, bakeries, cafes, parks and visitors centre. With highly acclaimed, world-class boutique wineries and producers only around the corner, the ultimate food and wine experience awaits at Abode Murrumbateman.
Abode Murrumbateman is only a short 30 minute-drive from Canberra City and 40 minutes drive from the Canberra International Airport.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Communal Kitchen
- Family Friendly
- Open Fireplace